keskiviikko 21. toukokuuta 2008

Wednesday < fun >

Due to the fact that my back is being bitch again... Gods I HATE sciatica... I'm not going to school this week. Yay for me. So I decided use my free time on something "creative" aka playing FF.. what? I never said I have life...

Anyway.. Got atleast something done.. Tried to get this mean ladybug to give me her/his/it's ring.. but that didn't go too well.. actually I should say it did.. I didn't die or anything.. but didn't get the ring either. After that and little bit before I was doing campaign battles to get merits. It was actually pretty fun, except lonely. Kin and Ed are too busy with lvling and RL stuff and my
other friends are far from being able to come there or pretty much anywhere with me yet. Anyway.. I got my first merits on WHM ^^ and after that I got so bored I went to lvl sam.... Someone.... please shoot me...







Ei kommentteja: